Birthday Reminder Google Calendar: Hey, do you want to add someone’s birthday to your Google calendar so that you will get notified on that particular day, EVERY YEAR!
Forgetting birthdays is one of the worst things that we all suffer from, sometimes I even forget my friend’s birthday who wish me every year. Can you imagine how hurt it feels when you wish someone every year and they forget to wish you back? Anyways today I am gonna teach you How to add birthdays to Google Calendar App.
So without wasting any more time let’s dive into: Adding birthdays to Google calendar.
Why add birthday reminders to Google calendar
Have you ever thought about why you should add your close ones’ birthdays to Google calendar?
Because when you add someone’s birthday to Google calendar that means this record has been created on your Gmail account and it will be stored for your benefit. In that way, you will be notified every year on that particular date when their birthday is.
Let’s see how to add birthdays to the calendar app.
Adding Birthday to Google Calendar App – Tutorial
Let’s get started with the first step where you require something, what you all need is the Installed Google Calendar app and Your sharp brain.
To add anyone’s birthday into the Google calendar below is the complete procedure to do that
- Open Calendar App > Tap on the Month to get all dates shown
- Here Tap on the Date on which you want to set a birthday reminder.
- Tap the Add button > Event
- Then Fill in all the Details > Save it, to succeed at the birthday reminder.
That’s how you can add anyone’s birthday reminder or you can set a birthday reminder on Google Calendar App easily but if you didn’t get the steps below is the in-depth tutorial which will take 2 minutes to read and those for whom you are doing this will get some happiness.
- Why Google Play not Working? Reasons & Fix
- Fix Google App Not Working
- Android Charging Slowly? – 7 Ways to Fix Slow Charging Issue
- 3 Taps to Delete Bulk Emails from Gmail
Easy Steps to Set a Birthday Reminder on Google Calendar
Yep, this is the in-depth tutorial that you can follow to set a reminder for anyone’s birthday whom you wanted to wish first.
- First of all, open the Google Calendar app and tap on the month like this September. I am tapping this September month. Here are all the 30 days of September.
- Now tap on the date on which their birthday is on i.e, or tap on the date on which you want to set a reminder.
- After this tap on the plus button and then touch on the event.
- A new window will appear where you have to label the event like ‘Backdroid’s Birthday’ and fill in all the necessary details. And don’t forget to set this reminder on every year so it will remind you every year on this date.
That’s easy! This is how you can set a reminder for someone’s birthday or for any event you want to.
Here is the saddest story of mine: on my birthday, 2nd June, very few people are there to wish me and very few people call me to wish me my birthday. There are only my cousins and a few family members who tend to wish me every year. Just telling you because it hurts when you remember everyone’s Birthday and nobody remembers your birthday.
Anyways, I hope you like this tutorial (From Backdroid How Tos & Tutorials) and I am dropping a video below if you have any queries or if you want to see how it works on screen then you can watch this video. This video has shown how to add a birthday reminder to the Android calendar.
I hope you get all the steps and now you know how to add a birthday to the calendar or the Google calendar app. So let me know in the comments when is your birthday and I will make sure to wish you every year and that’s my promise. Let’s see who’s going to comment below.