Suppose you wanted to add widgets on Android. This is the exact method that can be used for any smartphone which runs on Android.
This article will help you to add a widget to the homescreen. And we will add a few video tutorials to add width to Android’s home screen.
How to Add Widget To Android HomeScreen
- Get on the home screen first; Tap and Hold the finger on Homescreen.
- Now tap on Widgets.
- It will unlock additional settings; look for the widgets you want to add.
- Drag the widget, then drop it on the Homescreen.
Tip: Some apps come with widgets. Touch and hold the app. Then tap Widgets.
- This is how to add the widgets from Android or the devices from the iOS home screen.
- As I mentioned, I will share a video tutorial to do this that is given below; I hope you found it helpful.
I know; Adding widgets doesn’t require that lengthy Article (blog post), but still…
Doing my duty, so below is a little in-depth explanation of how to do it.
Further explanation for Adding widgets
- Get to the Homescreen.
- Then press and hold the finger on it until it pops up and shows additional options.
- After it, Tap on the Widget Button.
- This will list all the widgets from different apps.
- Choose any widgets to add to the home screen.
- Tap-Hold it, then drink it.
- Then just drop the widget to the homescreen.
BUT WAIT A MINUTE…
How could you forget this?
Why am I asking such a question? You’re in the top 1% if you don’t ignore that.