Airtel APN Settings one of the Coolest things that I have Write now in this post. Airtel 4G is the Brand that everyone could recognise but It’s Internet is Not that Fast enough in some of the Locations in india.
But Most of the People Compromise with their Internet speed but you Don’t need to Compromise with your Current net speed.
Here I have the Best Airtel APN Settings that can increase your Airtel 4G Internet speed upto 29%. These are tried In the Most of the Smartphones like MI, Samsung etc.
Airtel APN Settings to Increase Airtel 4G Internet Speed 2021
Now let’s see the First APN Settings for Airtel:
- Name – Speed_MAX_Airtel
- APN – 4gcoz2.0 (zero)
- APN Type – Default
- Proxy – Not Set
- Port – Not Set
- Username – @speedb
- Password – Not Set
- Server – www.google.com
- MMSC – Not Set
- MMS proxy – Not Set
- MMS port – Not Set
- MCC – Default
- Authentication type – PAP
- APN Protocol – IPv4/IPv6
- Bearer – LTE, HSUPA, HSDRA, 1xRTT
Best APN settings for Airtel 4G/5G 2021
Username: – Speednet
MMS Proxy: –
MMS Port: 80
APN Protocol: IPV4/IPV6
Now Increase Airtel 4g Internet Speed in 2021
Try these ways to increase the Airtel internet speed. There are three ways to get super fast speed in airtel: First, you can set a new internet configuration setting for your smartphone. Second, you can call their customer care and tell them that you are getting slow internet speed. Third, restart your phone or turn on and off your flight mode. Also Read: How to increase Airtel 4G speed 2021: Shocking results
How to change Airtel APN settings on any Device
- Open mobile Settings app
- Click on ‘Network & Internet’ and find the ‘Mobile network’ menu.
- Now go to ‘APN’ (Access Point Names) menu
- Click on create a new APN.
Also Read: How to set caller tune in Airtel for free
How to Change Airtel APN Settings on iPhone
- Connect your iPhone to some WiFi connection.
- Open browser app and go to www.unlockit.co.nz
- When the site opens, scroll down to the ‘Create APN’ option.
- Choose “Airtel” from the drop-down list.
- Finally, click on the ‘Create APN’ option. (On the new page, you will be asked to install the profile.)
- Click on the Install option to install APN settings.
Airtel 4G APN settings Infographic
Airtel related FAQ:
1. Enter your mobile number here.
2. You will get the settings via SMS on your airtel mobile. Please save these settings as default settings.
3. You are ready to start browsing with your Superfast 4G (GPRS service will be charged as per your bill plan. Please call 121 for further details.)
If you are getting a slow internet speed that means you have to use the new internet setting of Airtel 4G, which is here.
An Access Point Name (APN) is the name of a gateway between a GSM, GPRS, 3G or 4G mobile network and another computer network, frequently the public Internet. A mobile device making a data connection must be configured with an APN to present to the carrier. source: Wikipedia
There are many ways to increase the Airtel internet speed but mainly there are three ways which are: first, you can set a new internet configuration setting for your smartphone. Second, you can call their customer care and tell them that you are getting slow internet speed. Third, restart your phone or turn on and off your flight mode.
If you have tried so many APNs settings and you can’t access to internet in high speed then you can surely go with Airtel original APN settings which are best for any Airtel sim.
2 steps to do that:
1. First of all you have to go to the Airtel official website which I am linking here.
2. Second, Enter your number there and click on submit button they will send you a SMS in which you will get the official APN settings or you can say the original GPRS setting.
Conclusion on Airtel 4G APN Settings
Today in this post I have shown you the best interest settings or you can say the best APN settings for Airtel 4G SIM that you can try right now on your phone.
But I will suggest you to use the GPRS/APN internet settings which are given by Airtel officially.