This tutorial is definitely gonna help you if your apps are continuously crashing on your Android smartphone then stay tuned!
Hey, it’s Kunal, founder of backdroid.com, and Today I am gonna show you how to fix it if your apps keep crashing on Android.
This is one of the major problems that most Android users might experience because of the “Android System WebView” and “Google Play service”.
Before I directly jump to the point you must know what’s the work of the Android system WebView? How Google Play service is the culprit behind most of your app crashes?
Google announced an app called Android System WebView allows Android apps to display content from the web directly inside an application. Basically, the Android system WebView is like a driver app that helps most of the Web apps to run smoothly on any Android device.
But in some cases, this (Google Play Service) app is the culprit behind most of the Android app crashes. Suppose if an app crashes on your smartphone there are few things behind it whether it’s the Android system WebViewPlay service or its few settings or corrupted data and if you want to fix it then let’s get started with the 3 quick steps that will help you to fix Android app crashing issues.
The Exact fix for Apps keeps crashing Android
As I recently told you why the app crashed on your smartphone, there are few things that you can do to fix it.
If you don’t have time to read this then I would suggest you bookmark this page that will definitely help you.
The moment when all your Android apps start crashing one by one when you open any app and the app crashes and that is one of the worst scenarios when you have to perform an urgent task and this error creates trouble for you.
As I mentioned there is an app called Android System WebView which has the responsibility to display content from the web directly inside an application but sometimes he is the culprit.
So what you have to do to follow the below instructions and that will help you to fix this issue
Note: Also, you have to follow the second step. In case you won’t follow all the steps then it’s like running the half part of a relay race.
- First of all, open your mobile settings and scroll down and find out the apps section where you will get a list of all the installed apps on your device whether from your side or the company side
- Now after getting into the all apps list you have to find out the Android system WebView, simply tap on it in the new pop-up window will appear.
- Now when you get into the Android system WebView’s App’s settings then simply Uninstall its updates.
- At last, clear the cache and Done.
This is a four-step easy process. Here I am making a summary for you that will help you to remember more and as I said you bookmark this page to fix apps that keeps crashing.
- Mobile Settings > Apps > All Apps
- Now Search for Android System WebView > Click on it
- Here, Tap on the three dots on the top right-hand side > Uninstall the Updates.
So as I mentioned above you have to follow the second steps to get 110% accurate results.
2.Installing the updates
As you might know, We just uninstalled the Android system WebView is the most recent update from our Android smartphone.
And you might probably know how important the Android WebView is. In Fact, by updating the ASW (Android System WebView) there is a huge possibility that all the app crashes might be fixed.
So here’s how you can update Android System WebView
- Open the Google Play Store
- Search for Android System WebView
- Tap on Android system WebView by Google
- Now where are menu options on the screen but you have to update it
- Click on the update and wait for few seconds and it will update according to your internet speed
OR you can directly click here to reach the Android system WebView and this link will save your time. In rare cases this app won’t update for this you can follow this guide on Android System Webview Not Updating.
3.If nothing works try this: Ft. Google Play service
For most Android devices the above techniques will definitely work because these are the basics behind most of the app crashes.
But in case this error persists on your smartphone, let me guide you to fix it permanently.
Google Play services and Android System WebView are the two things that are pre-installed on the smartphones which have Android operating systems like all the other Google apps; YouTube, Gmail, Google itself.
Both of the apps help the Android device to run their Android Apps more smoothly without disturbing the user experience.
Apps keep crashing try this 2021
Now to fix Android Apps that keeps crashing follow the below procedure
- Open up your mobile settings and go to the app list where you’ll find all the installed apps on your smartphone
- Now try to find the Google Play service and tap on it
- Here you have to clear the cache of it and also you have to uninstall its updates
- Now before you go anywhere you have to install its update but you won’t find this app on the Google Play store, right, you won’t find the Google Play service on Play Store.
Now here is a direct link that will help you to find out the Google Play service and you can update it from Google Play Store. Because you can’t just type in Google play service on the Play Store you won’t find it, you must have the app link for it.
I hope this will help you to update the Google Play service. And let me know in the comments if this problem still exists on your smartphone I will try to figure it out and fix it.
I love to see your comments below.
So that’s it for today guys today I showed you how to fix if your apps keep crashing on your Android device. This is one of the most common errors but you can fix it just by following these methods and that will definitely help you if apps keep stopping android.