Everyone wants a perfect smartphone for themselves but everyone’s budget is limited to choosing the best phone under 8000 rupees.
In these phones under 8000 rupees you will get the Fastest processor, stunning camera with good battery backup, all 5 smartphones are the feature killer smartphone.
- Minimum 3GB Ram
- 32 GB internal storage
- 6 inch plus HD display
- At Least Dual camera setup
This is the criteria of choosing those 5 best phones under 8000 rupees in India to buy in 2021.
Best Phone under 8000 Rupees
Today I am gonna show you the best Smartphones from 8000-8500 if you add 500 rupees you will get a feature killer smartphone.
Poco C3 came with 3GB Ram and 32GB internal storage at the price of 7499. This phone has a good and durable design. This phone comes in three colours but it has no fingerprint scanner. It has triple rear camera setup to click stunning photos.
This phone is decent for gaming but sufficient for day to day tasks, You can perform it well. This phone came with a MediaTek Helio G85 processor.
- Display: 6.43 inch HD+ Display
- Camera Setup: 13MP + 2MP + 2MP | 5MP Front Camera
- Battery: 5000 mAh Li-ion Polymer Battery
- Processor: Mediatek Helio G35
- In box Items: Handset, Power Adapter, Micro USB Cable, User Guide, Warranty Card and SIM Ejector Tool
- Smartphone 6.43 inch HD plus display
- Triple rear camera setup
- A very common design
Micromax IN b1
Micromax IN b1 is a great smartphone which came from Micromax under 8000 rupees with the fingerprint sensor and overall good design. This phone has a decent picture quality and also this phone came with 5000 MaH battery.
- RAM & ROM: 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 128 GB
- DISPLAY: 16.56 cm (6.52 inch) HD+ Display
- Camera Setup: 13MP + 2MP | 8MP Front
- Battery: 5000 mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G35 (MT6765V/WB) Processor
- This phone has 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory under our budget
- Proudly this is an Indian smartphone
- I can’t find any cons in this Smartphone
Also Read: Best Smartphone under 10000
Realme c 21 is a great smartphone and realme specially well known brand for a budget segment smartphones and this Smartphone fits in our today’s budget which is 8000 rupees.
- RAM & ROM: 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM also Expandable Upto 256 GB
- DISPLAY: 6.5 inch HD+ Display
- Camera: 13MP + 2MP + 2MP | 5MP Front Camera
- Battery: 5000 mAh Battery
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G35 Processor
- This Smartphone has a great and unique design
- This Smartphone has a great picture quality than other smartphones in this price range
- This Smartphone has a USB port
Infinix Smart 4+: Best battery & display phone
Infinix brand launched their smartphone in mostly budget segment and this is the best smartphone under 8000 rupees if you are looking for a large battery and could display size this phone has a 6.85 inch display with 6000mah battery. At this price range if you are looking for a good display and battery then you must go with infinix it will give you good battery backup and display quality.
- RAM & ROM: 3 GB RAM | 32 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB
- Display: 17.32 cm (6.82 inch) HD+ Display
- Camera: 13MP + Depth Sensor | 8MP Front
- Battery: 6000 mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery
- Processor: Mediatek Helio A25
- This Smartphone has a huge battery of 6000 mah
- 6.82 inch HD plus display
- The only con is processor it is a very decent processor which will work decently in your day to day tasks
Also Read: Best Phone under 11000 Rupees India 2021
Realme Narzo 20A: Best smartphone under 8000
Here is the SPECKING smartphone which came in 8499 rupees. If you really want to buy a smartphone which will last you for 3-4 years then you can go with this Smartphone.
If you are looking for a gaming android phone under 8000 rupees price segment then you can buy this Smartphone this Realme Smartphone came with Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor with 6.5 inch FHD plus IPS resolution display.
- Display: 16.51 cm (6.5 inch) HD+ Display
- Camera: 12MP + 2MP + 2MP AI Triple Camera | 8MP Front Camera
- Battery: 5000 mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Processor
- It has a great processor
- This phone came with triple camera setup
- This Smartphone has a very decent design
So that’s it guys these are the best phones under 8000 rupees that you can buy in 2021 in India and also let me know in the comments which smartphone are you thinking to buy.