If you are talking about excellent quality content, one of its major factors is uniqueness.
Using another person’s thoughts or ideas in your work is nothing but plagiarism, and it can cause multiple consequences.
What is Plagiarism?
Plagiarism means using people’s work in your content without crediting them properly.
According to the University of Oxford:
“Plagiarism is presenting someone else’s work or ideas as your own, with or without their consent, by incorporating it into your work without full acknowledgment.”
It is academic dishonesty and allows teachers to expel students from the school or college without warning.
Therefore, every writer and blogger must check their content’s plagiarism (uniqueness) before submitting or publishing it.
Students and other users can install multiple plagiarism-checking applications to check the uniqueness of their content within seconds.
These apps use the latest AI technologies to detect and highlight the plagiarized text from the input content.
Further, in this post, we will list some of the most recommended plagiarism-checking apps on the Play Store.
These apps are efficient enough to provide accurate plagiarized text results in less time.
5 Best Plagiarism Checking Apps on Android
The best plagiarism checkers for Android are listed here, which will help you to check the uniqueness of text or check uniqueness of articles using these plagiarism checking apps. This artilce is the part of our Best Apps Page, Check out here.
1. Plagiarism Checker by Prepostseo
The plagiarism checker app by Prepostseo is the best solution to instantly check the uniqueness of any content on Android mobile phones.
The checker comes with a simple interface and offers multiple unique features to find the duplication of the given text.
You can either type the text into the input box or directly upload a file from your mobile phone.
Apart from this, you can either upload an image or scan the image in real-time by using your smartphone’s Camera.
Once you upload the text into the checker, it uses top-notch AI technology and compares your text with multiple online resources to detect plagiarism.
It highlights the plagiarized text and tells the exact percentage of unique and copied content within seconds.
Key Features of this Plagiarism Checking App
- It lets users upload TXT, DOC, and PDF files from the local storage without hassle.
- This online plagiarism checker provides an accurate plagiarized text report within seconds.
- It provides detailed reporting and finds the source from which the text has been copied.
- The best thing about this checker is that it is available in free and paid versions.
- This checker automatically saves the result report for future use.
- It is compatible with all android mobiles and requires 5.0 to install and check the content plagiarism.
2. Plagiarism Checker by Maksim Gusev
Students widely use this plagiarism detection app to check the originality of their assignments and other academic work.
The plagiarism-checking app by Maksim Gusev also uses the latest artificial intelligence technology to find a plagiarized text.
It provides an easy-to-use interface and helps users find content duplication with basic features.
You can either type your text or directly copy-paste your text into the checker to find its plagiarism.
ATTENTION: What Happened here; 12 Free Student Apps 2022 ; The End-Game of student apps
Once you enter your text, it tells the percentage of unique text and finds the actual source of the matched content.
Key Features of this Plagiarism Checker App
- Users can copy and paste their text directly into the input box without any hurdles.
- Like the previous app, it also uses AI technology to detect and highlight copied sources.
- Apart from checking the content plagiarism, it also tells the below statistics of the input text:
- Total No. of Characters
- No. of Characters without Spaces
- Exact No. of Total Words and Letters
- No. Signs and Digits used in the input text
- It allows users to share the result on different social platforms.
- This checker is also available in both free and paid versions.
3. Check Plagiarism
The plagiarism checker application by Check Plagiarism is popular among writers and bloggers because of its accuracy and quick results.
It provides a simple interface and uses advanced AI technology to check the plagiarism of any content in less time.
You can directly paste your text in the input box and use its files uploading feature to upload text TXT, DOC, and PDF files from the smartphone.
The checker will deeply analyze the input text and match it with millions of online resources to find the plagiarized text.
After completing the plagiarism detection process, it generates an accurate report containing the percentage of unique and plagiarized content.
Useful Features of this Application
- This android application supports multiple file formats.
- Same as the previous apps, it uses artificial intelligence technology to detect copied content.
- It provides an accurate sentence-wise plagiarized text report.
- Users can also check the original source of the copied text by using its Matched URLs feature.
- It also allows users to save the result report for future use.
- It is completely free and secure to use for all purposes.
4. Skandy Premium – Plagiarism Checker
The plagiarism detection app by Skandy is widely used by students and webmasters because of its easy-to-use interface.
People can use this amazing app to check the originality of their work before submitting or publishing it.
This android application allows users to upload a file both from the library and from the Drive within seconds.
It uses advanced and unique algorithms to scan and detect the plagiarized text from the given documents.
Same as some of the previous apps, it also tells the percentage of plagiarized and unique content in less time.
Main Features of this free Plagiarism Checker App
- It supports multiple file formats, including TXT, PDF, DOC, JPG, BMP, and more.
- This app lets users take a photo from the Camera in real-time to check the plagiarism of any printed text without any hassle.
- It analyzes the input text and uses unique algorithms to detect plagiarized text.
- It tells an accurate percentage of unique and plagiarized content and finds the original source of the matched text in seconds.
- Users can easily download or share the result report on different platforms.
- This plagiarism-checking app is available in both free and premium versions.
5. KAVACH Free Plagiarism Checker
This plagiarism detection app on android allows users to find out the copied content in papers, assignments, articles, and more.
It provides a detailed and accurate plagiarized text report within seconds.
All you need to do is to complete the registration process and upload the file into the checker to see the results.
After analyzing the input text and detecting the duplicate content, it generates the result report and allows you to open it in real-time.
Users can also save the result report into the local storage of their mobile phones for future use.
Useful Features of this Plagiarism Checking App
- It supports multiple file formats and helps users to check the content duplication of their TXT, DOC, and PDF files effortlessly.
- The checker also uses the latest AI technology to scan and detect plagiarized text in less time.
- It generates an accurate content plagiarism report and highlights the plagiarized text with yellow color.
- This app also finds the most relevant URLs with a similar percentage of the plagiarized text.
- It is free for everyone and requires no subscription to check the plagiarism of any content.
I hope you found this article extremely useful to begin as a blogger or a student. This app can really help you in many cases including; Checking plagiarism of articles or notes.
That’s all from the backdroid side, have a nice day. HOLD ON.
You haven’t said yet, which one you will download first?