Today I’m going to show you the Best Smartphones under 10000 Rupees because for the past few months Smartphone brands have been launching a New phones every month.
And know what there are hundreds of Smartphones are available out there in 10000-15000, Phone under 11000.
But here are the top 5 smartphones that are worth 10000 rupees that you can buy with the best specifications.
- Big screen for 6.5 inch+
- Minimum 4GB ram
- Minimum 5000 MAH battery and at least 18 watt charger
- Good performance
And performance is an essential part of any smartphone that we buy and we mainly focus on the performance.
Best Smartphone under 10000 in India 2021
Note that: I will show you this phone from 5 to 1 st number, Here is going to be the best smartphone in the end.
5. Infinix Hot 10
This phone is still worth it. I find that this Smartphone has a stunning camera with a helio p70 processor that gives you a decent gaming performance.
Specifications of the Phone
- Storage: 64 GB ROM and you can Expandable Upto 256 GB
- Ram: 4 GB RAM
- Screen Size: 17.22 cm (6.78 inch) HD+ Display
- Camera: 16MP + 2MP + 2MP + Low Light Sensor, 8MP Front Camera
- Battery: 5200 mAh Li-ion Polymer Battery
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G70 Processor
- OS: XOS
MediaTek helio g70 is an ideal gaming processor that you can get under 10000 rupees overall a great phone and still missing some specs. Let’s move onto the 4th best smartphone.
4. Moto G10 Power
According to its specs it’s a great phone, but there is a downside of this Smartphone that this phone has is Snapdragon 460 processor that is not good at price you could get a better processor in that price range of 10000. Moreover, features cover this flaw back.
Specifications of this Phone.
- Screen Size: A 6.51 Inches of HD+ Display
- Ram & Rom: 4 GB & 64GB
- Battery: this phone has a 6000mh powerful battery
- OS: Stock Android Experience
- Camera: 48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP & 8MP front Camera
- Processor: 1.8 Ghz Snapdragon 460 Processor
- In the Box: Handset, Changer, USB cable, User Guide, SIM ejector tool
- Total clean UI, No Boltware
- Android 11 out of the box
- Designs to put the back panel has a Wavy pattern which is delight to look at
- Dual band Wi-Fi is one of the factors that made me go for this.
- Display is weak, Indore performs very well but in sunlight you can see anything.
- Processor is a bit weak to handle heavy tasks like gaming.
- It’s a bit heavier than other phones.
- Battery performance is not good as expected.
3. Realme Narzo 30A – Gaming Phone under 10000
If you are thinking of buying a gaming phone under 10000 rupees price criteria in India then you must go with the realme narzo 30 its gaming phone and specially built for The gamers under 10000 rupees.
Specifications of this Gaming Phone
- Camera: 13MP + 2MP Main Camera and 8MP Front Camera
- Screen Size: 16.54 cm (6.51 inch) HD+ Display | Resolution 720 x 1600 Pixel
- Battery: 6000 mAh Battery | 18W Fast Charging
- Ram & Rom: 4GB RAM | 64GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB | Dedicated Memory Card Slot
- Processor: Powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 Processor
- In the Box: 1 Handset, 1 Charger, 1 USB Data Cable , 1 Sim Ejector Tool , 1 Safety Guide , 1 Quick Guide
- Best Smartphones under 10000 Rupees for Gaming
- MediaTek helio G85 Octa-core processor
- It’s Battery is Insane, You can play games whole day*
- The only con of this phone is it’s Camera, It has only 13MP + 2MP camera
Overall if we see realme Narzo 30a no doubt it’s a great phone with the best gaming processor under 10000 rupees.
Here are the best offline games that you can play on your mobile.
2. Micromax IN 1
If you are looking for an Indian phone which comes under the price range of 10000 Rupees then you can go with that smartphone.
Specifications of this phone
- RAM and ROM: 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB
- Display: 16.94 cm (6.67 inch) Full HD+ Display
- Cameras: 48MP + 5MP + 2MP + 2MP | 16MP Front Camera
- Processor: 12 nm octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 processor.
- Battery: 5000 mah battery
- Operating system: Android OS
In my opinion if you prefer Indian brands then you should go with this Smartphone.
Before you go anywhere let me show you the top 2 competitors which came under the price range of 10000 Rupees they both are the feature killer smartphone with great processor, camera and battery. There is one thing common between them that this phone has a full HD display (FHD).
1.2. Realme Note 9 Power
If you think about the Redmi 9 series, it was the Vast series out there. There are different-different of Smartphones available. But if you look at the price criteria of 10000 then you can go with this Smartphone.
Specifications of this Phone
- Country Of Origin – India, China
- CAMERAS: 13MP quad rear camera, ultra-wide, macro, portrait, AI scene recognition, HDR, pro mode 8 MP front camera
- Screen size and Aspect ratio: 16.58 centimeters (6.53-inch) FHD+ capacitive multi-touch touchscreen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 394 ppi pixel density and 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 4GB | 64GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) + Dedicated SD card slot
- Operating system & Processor: Android v10 with 2.0 GHz Mediatek Helio G80 octa core processor
- Battery: 5020 mAh large lithium-polymer battery with 18W charging support
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Box also includes: Power adapter, USB cable, SIM eject tool, warranty card, user guide, clear soft case
- This phone has 2GHz of helio g80 octa core processor
- 5020 and large battery with 18 watt charging support
- This phone is a full HD capacitive multi-touch display
- This phone is a four camera setup switch click insane photos
- This phone have a front camera of only 8 megapixel which is not that good
- The biggest con is this phone have certain ads which you see while using the phone
Now where is its competitor which came from Poco.
1. Poco M3: Best phone under 10000
Poco M3 is the best smartphone out there in the market available at the price of 10 thousand rupees. It has a 666 feature which stands for 6000 MAH battery, 6GB Ram and 64GB ROM.
Specifications Of this best phone under 10000 Rupees
- Camera: 48MP + 2MP + 2MP | 8MP Front Camera
- Screen Size: 16.59 cm (6.53 inch) Full HD+ Display
- Battery: 6000 mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery
- Ram & Rom: 6GB RAM and 64GB Internal Memory (ROM)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 Processor
- In The Box: Handset, Power Adaptor, USB Type-C Cable, SIM Ejector Tool, User Guide, Soft Case
Overall Poco m3 is a great phone that you can buy under 10000 rupees in India and you know what, whether you go with the redmi note 9 power or with Poco M3 its upon you, the only contact redmi note 9 power had is this phone has certain ads.
So that should guys have a good day and don’t forget to explore more things here.