From the last few days smartphone brand launched some best smartphone under 40000 rupees which worth to buy one of them.
Because there are lots of Smartphones available in the markets so buyers are getting confused and today I will give you clarity to which phone to buy under 40000 rupees which give you the best of the best features that none of this Smartphone gives to you.
Best smartphone to buy under 40000
And everything with a ranking system so I will show from 5th to first smartphone and then in the end there is the first smartphone that I recommend you to buy.
5. Xiaomi Mi 10T pro 5G
This Smartphone comes with Snapdragon 865 processor with dual video recording that means you can record videos from the front and the rear camera at the same time. This one also comes with Gorilla glass protection.
- Camera: 64MP triple rear camera with 13MP ultra-wide and 5MP macro mode and a portrait mode | 20 MP front camera
- Display: 16.9 centimeters (6.67-inch) FHD+ full screen dot display, FHD+ LCD multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 2400×1080 pixels resolution, 395 ppi pixel density and 20:9 aspect ratio | 144Hz AdaptiveSync intelligent display
- Storage, Memory & SIM: 8GB RAM | 128GB storage | Dual SIM (nano+nano)
- OS & Processor: Android v10 operating system with upto 2.84GHz clock speed Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 octa core processor with 7nm process
- Battery: A 5000mAH lithium-polymer large battery with 33W fast charger in-box and type-C
- Box includes: Normal USB cable, sim eject tool, Power adapter, warranty card, clear soft case, screen protector pre-applied on the phone
Read more here: MI 10T pro
- Thick and heavy 216 grams
- Amoled display missing
- Water and dust resistance missing
Price: 34999 for 8GB and 128 GB
Now let’s move on to our fourth best smartphone under 40000 rupees
Also Try: 5 Best Offline Games for Android
4. IQoo 3
I used for an hour to great they came for their best gaming experience. This phone is a Gorilla glass 6 protection with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with adreno 350.
Antutu benchmark score 589000 this phone supports 4K video recording and also this phone came with 44000 MaH battery
- Display: 6.41-inch AMOLED screen
- Processor: Snapdragon 855 Plus, Octa-core, 2.96 GHz
- Triple camera: 48 MP + 13 MP + 2 MP / 12 MP selfie camera
- Battery: 4,500mAh battery, 44W Vivo Super FlashCharge
- It doesn’t has stereo speakers
- A Very average camera performance
Price: 34990 for 8Gb and 128GB
ALSO READ: Best Smartphone under 10000
3. Vivo X60
This is a flagship level smartphone which was launched by Vivo recently and we were especially known for their cameras and also known for its Con which is the average performance. But in this Smartphone the try to fix it out and hopefully this phone has Snapdragon 870 processor with LPDDR 5 RAM
- Camera: 48MP+13MP+13MP Rear Camera | 32MP Selfie Camera
- Display: 6.56 (16.65cm) AMOLED Display with 120 Hz refresh rate and 2376 x 1080 pixels resolution.
- Memory & SIM: 8GB RAM | 128GB internal memory | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (5G).
- OS & Processor: Funtouch OS 11 with Snapdragon 870 octa core processor
- Battery: 33W flash charging with 4300mAh battery (Type-C).
- There is no wireless charging
- It is a poor battery backup
- Funtouch OS is not so good
Price: 37990 Rupees for 8GB RAM with 128 GB ROM
2. Samsung galaxy S20FE
Samsung galaxy s20 f has a 5.6 inch 125 super amoled display and one thing that disappoints me is that it has a plastic bag that doesn’t give a classy or a premium feel. This phone has an in display optic fingerprint.
- Triple camera setup – 8MP OIS F2.4 tele camera + 12MP F2.2 ultra wide + 12MP (2PD) OIS F1.8 wide rear camera | 32MP (2PD) OIS F2.2 front punch hole camera with a Rear LED flash
- Display: 16.40 centimeters (6.5-inch) dynamic AMOLED display, FHD+ capacitive multi-touch touchscreen, quad HD+ resolution with a 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution
- Storage, Memory & SIM: 8GB RAM | 128GB internal memory expandable up to 1TB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- OS & Processor: Android v10.0 operating system with 2.73GHz+2.5GHz+2GHz Exynos 990 octa core processor
- Battery: 4500mAH lithium-ion battery (Non-removable), face-unlock & fingerprint sensor
- This phone has a plastic back
- It has average performance not for Gaming
Price: 36,998 for 8 GB and 128GB variant
If you try to expand your spending budget a bit then here are the best smartphones under 50000.
So here is the legend coming the great specs the best smartphone under 40000 rupees
1. OnePlus 9R
Oneplus one of the friends who gave best features to their customer under a mid range price. This phone has a glass back which gives a premium look to this phone and also it has a Snapdragon 875 processor with lpddr5 Ram. It has a fingerprint scanner.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G with upgraded Qualcomm Kryo 585 CPU and also comes with an ultra-fast Qualcomm Adreno 650 GPU for superb on-device experiences
- Camera: Quad rear camera module that features a 48 MP Main camera, 16 MP Ultra Wide angle Camera, 5 MP Macro camera and a 2 MP Monochrome camera. The device also comes with a 16 MP front Camera
- Display: 6.55 Inches Fluid AMOLED display with 120 Hz of Refresh rate
- OnePlus 9R has a single 5G band (N78)
- Poor pictures and low light
Price: 39,999 for 8GB and 128GB variant
So that’s it guys these are the best smartphones under 40000 rupees that are available in our current smartphone market in april 2021. Let me know in the comments which phone you want to buy and which smartphone brand do you prefer the most?