So today I’m going to show you “How to change gmail password on Android“, or “How to change gmail password on mobile” And this is a Step-by-step process to recover your forgotten password.
However we all use Gmail for personal and professional use, but sometimes anyone gets our password or we forgot our password, because we do not use the gmail password repeatedly.
Do you forget your gmail password, do not worry because everyone forgets their password sometimes,
In fact I forgot my gmail password then I tried to change my old password in mobile(android device)
Now let’s change your gmail password in mobile
Because most of the users came from mobile devices that’s why these steps are especially for android devices.
How long should your password be?
The password should 14 characters long because it is hard to crack, A password should contains lower case, upper case alphabet, numbers, special signs(@,#,₹,&,;,!).
2 Ways to change gmail password using Android device
Let’s dive in with Change gmail password
1) Change gmail password with Chrome
This is wired name but this actually work for android, if you want to change password follow these steps
- Open your browser(chrome, inbuilt)
- Type “gmail login” in Google search and search it
- Then the results came like this
- Now enter for email
- Click on next
- Click on forget password which is in left hand side
- There will several methods to recover your password
- By OTP
- By recovery gmail
- Verification code
- Use any one method to change your password
- After verifying then a new option will came like this
- Now change your password and Everything will be fine.
Watch this tutorial video to change your gmail password in mobile from Youtube
2) Change gmail password using mobile Settings
These ways are really helpful to recover your forgotten password from your device.
- Go to settings
- Click on Google
- Then your information will be loaded then click on manage account
- Swipe left and get a security option
- Scroll a bit down then you will see password click on it
- Click on forget password
- Then you get many ways to recover your forgotten password in mobile
- Use any way to recover your password
These are the best ways to change your gmail password on mobile without any effort.
Before you go please let me know if this post helps you?
FAQS related Gmail Password
How to make your password strong and memorable?
Make sure that you add special characters (@#₹_&-/), upper and lower case alphabets, numbers, now make it memorable like: My name is kunal, I studied in college then “[email protected]#chill)richest“.
I hope that you successfully changed your gmail password, Now if you forget your password each time then try this Best android apps for 2021 to manage your all passwords.
Here we reach at the end but you can join us, Just by commenting below