Clear Cache on Android. Many people want to clear the cache of their Android or want to clear the cache of certain apps that are installed in their smartphone. But it’s a hard process when we are a beginner and we want to explore the Android Settings like clearing the cache etc.
You came here, thanks :). And I promise that till the end of this blog post you’re gonna learn something new about clearing the cache. And at the end, you can clear the cache of any app or Android.
How to Clear Cache on Android
One of my friends Viraj is trying to learn how to clear the cache on Android because his phone lags a lot etc.
And I recommend he clear the cache and by clearing the cache most of his problems with Android have been fixed. This article is the part of our How to.
How to Clear App Cache Android
So first of all let’s see how to clear the cache of certain apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- First of all, get into the settings
- Then find APP section > tap on apps list
- Here select the app of which you want to clear the cache
- At this point tap on the storage option > tap on clear cache.
This way you can easily clear the cache of any Android app. It’s an easy guide but what if you want to clear the cache on Android.
- ALSO READ:
- Save Data Android; 4 Secret Methods to Reduce Data Usage
- 7 Easy Ways to Speed up Smartphones
- Fix App keeps crashing on Android
- Android Slowly Charging? – 7 Ways to Fix Slow Charging Issue
That’s how you can clear the cache of all the Android apps and don’t worry it won’t delete any of your data.
How to Clear Cache in Android
To clear the cache on Android you need to install a cleaner app. Before diving into the steps let’s see what is a cleaner app. Cleaner apps are the apps that help you to clear the cache cookies and extra files which are not required for your Android device.
In the play store, you will find a lot of cleaner apps but I would recommend you to choose CCleaner or files by Google. These two are the best cleaner apps in my opinion using them for the past few years.
For this tutorial, I am gonna try files by Google to clear cache on my Android device and you can follow the same steps on your device.
- The first step is to open the files by Google app
- And let it complete the scanning process it will scan all the files and the junk files that are not required at all
- After scanning it will show you to clear the junk data which is called “cache”. This is the cache data of all the apps combined.
- Tap on the clear junk button. And even you can see all the apps of which the files app is going to clean the cache of.
- After cleaning it will show you the storage that you saved just by clearing the cache on your smart device.
Probably you heard from someone to clear the cache of Android but do you know what are the exact benefits and what are the reasons why you should clear the cache.
Even many people cleared the cache on Android regularly but they didn’t know why they were doing it. Only 0.01 % of people want to know what are the benefits of clearing cache.
Benefits of Clearing Cache Android | Why to Clear Cache
Check Out the list of reasons that you should know and you should also consider before clearing it.
- It can clear the extra files which are useful when your internet is not connected. For example, when you open the Instagram App without turning on the internet you will find all the old posts are still loading and your profile is still showing. That is because the cache files are the files that are stored on your device to make the app run fast.
- By clearing cache, you can also increase your device performance in general use but when you are opening an app after cleaning their cash probably you will see some kind of Frame drop in it or some kind of lag.
However, you should clear the cache of all your apps that install on your device at least once a month. I clear the cache of all the apps installed on my phone regularly every month. By using the files by Google app.
When I taught Viraj how to clear the cache on Android, I was very happy with that moment. Now his phone is running fast and he can make calls fastly. Viraj had a low-end device in which he couldn’t even make calls properly. Because the device starts lagging while opening the dialer app.
That’s it for today. Today I showed you how to clear the cache on android and also how to clear the cache of apps on Android. These two are the most asked questions on Google that people continuously search in but didn’t find an appropriate and beginner guide.
Only 0.01% will come and share their experience while reading this article and I think you are from one of them. So comment on your experience and give your advice. I would love to take them.
Here are some frequently asked questions that people ask me on Instagram and emails.
FAQs on Cache
You can fix many issues by clearing cache. Such as the smartphone lag problem, if apps are not working, apps are continuously crashing. These are the few issues that can be cured by clearing cache.
Right after clearing the cache data of all the apps. You will see a massive change. Your device’s performance will improve, fix many problems with apps, and also improve the battery life. So clear the cache memory monthly.
Yes, you should clean the cache data of all your apps. It won’t delete any data. Additionally, you will get many benefits like apps won’t crash, your phone will run smoothly. Overall clearing the cache memory will improve the overall performance.
No, clearing cache memory won’t delete any of your pictures. Whether it is from Instagram, Snapchat, or your camera. Clearing cache files only clear junk files which are not so useful. The conclusion is, you can clear cache without worrying about images or any other data.