Today I’m Gonna show you EXACTLY “How to delete a youtube channel on your phone.” This is the Best tutorial on Deleting Youtube Channel using your phone.
YouTube is one of the largest video platforms where every hour, 500 minutes of videos are uploaded. YouTube is one of the best places for entertainment, from funny cat videos to vlogs, technology, and many other things.
Will deleting my YouTube account delete my Gmail account?
No, deleting your YouTube channel will not delete your Gmail account. You can still access all the Google products like Google drive, hangout, Gmail, etc. because every product is separated from the other.
Before you move on to the tutorial, I want to inform you that: If your username is your identity on YouTube, remember that deleting your account means the end of that identity. Closing your YouTube account means that your account’s data (your groups, subscriptions, Uploaded videos, search histories, and so on) will no longer be available to you.
Learn to change the Font size in BackDroid Style.
To delete a YouTube channel on a smartphone, Open the YouTube studio in Browser → Uisnfg Desktop mode → Select YouTube settings → Channel → Tap o to remove YouTube content → Tap on ‘I want to delete my content permanently’ → Tick the check box. At last, Tap on Delete my content.
How to delete a YouTube channel using a Smartphone?
Performing this without a guide is impossible because it’s even harder for Android geeks.
Delete the YouTube channel using a phone
1. Open any web browser, search studio YouTube on Google and click on the first link.
2. A new window will tell you to download the YouTube studio app, but you don’t need to download any app. Just tap on the three dots in the top right corner and request a desktop site.
After this YouTube creator studio is opened in the bottom left corner, you will see a settings icon tap on it, and a new popup window will appear.
3. Click on the channel option, then advanced settings, and scroll down to the bottom. Then, you will see a “remove your content” option.
This will redirect you to a new page where you must enter your account password and press next.
4. A new window will appear where they will show you to hide your content or delete your entire content, so tap on the second one.
5. You must check this box and click on delete my content. At last, enter your channel name once again to confirm it.
That’s it, guys.
So the above procedure is deeply explained to delete your YouTube channel using your Android device, but the procedure I will show you below will help you more and save you time. Also read: How to Save Data on YouTube (Android)
5 Steps to delete a YouTube channel on a phone
- Go to studio.youtube.com > Request a desktop site.
- Settings > Channel > Advanced settings.
- Remove your content > Enter your password.
- Click on “I want to delete my content” permanently> Check the box.
- Enter channel name > Done.
Open Youtube Studio in the browser with desktop mode to delete a YouTube channel using the phone. Get into advanced channel settings, then select “Remove my content.” You’ll see the confirmation to delete all videos, subscribed channels, etc. Confirm it to get your channel deleted.
What happens after deleting a YouTube channel?
When a channel gets deleted, youtube automatically deletes your content, including uploaded content, likes, watch history, and watch later list. It can be recovered if you take action within 30 days of account deletion.
That’s it, guys. This is how to delete a youtube channel on android permanently. Hopefully, it will work for you, and let me know in the comments if you get any issues. Before you go anywhere, let me tell you one thing: we have a YouTube guide and How to Tutorials where you will get all the tutorials related to YouTube.
Really easy guide Backdroid thanks for this article.
Glad it helped you.
Thank you! It means a lot.