Have you ever thought of a dark mode in WhatsApp to make your WhatsApp look more classy?
However, dark mode may help you sleep better if you want to use your Phone before bed.
Dark mode will reduce the levels of blue light that are emitted from the electronic device’s screen, but probably not to an extent that will influence any damaging effect of blue light on the macula,” says Brian M. DeBroff, MD, the director of cataract and intraocular lens implant surgery at Yale Medicine Ophthalmology.
But most of the people avoid using dark mode but if you take the interest I will give the solution to you. Today I’m going to show you How to enable dark mode in WhatsApp.
How to Enable WhatsApp’s Dark Mode on Android
Switching into dark mode in WhatsApp is it three step simple process what you have to do is
- Open your WhatsApp and go to its settings
- Now you will see a chats option click on it
- When you get into the chat setting now you will see it theme option
- When you click on theme you will get three options
- System default
- Click on dark and Tap ok.
- Read Also: How to change font in WhatsApp
- How to Backup & Restore WhatsApp Chats
- Whatsapp Bold Text: How to write Bold Letters in WhatsApp
- Send WhatsApp messages without saving number
- Blocked by Someone on WhatsApp
Here the system default stands for your current mobile theme that your mobile is using like currently I am using in normal light theme but when you turn it into dark mode the WhatsApp will automatically shift into dark mode.
Final words on Whatsapp dark mode
This is a three step simple process to switch into WhatsApp dark mode. So today I showed you how to enable WhatsApp dark mode step by step and that’s it for today guys hope that you get it. Have a nice day.