Are you looking for a file sharing app to use on your Android smartphone? And the sad part that thousands of fake file-sharing apps available on the Play Store don’t work well, the transfer speed is not also that good so how do you find these file transfer apps for Android curious, Right?
File sharing is the easiest process in iPhones but when it comes to Android file transfer becomes worse, if you are an Android smartphone user then you know that you need a driver for this. That will help you to transfer your file from one phone to another.
Sure we can share files using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi directly and in terms of Bluetooth the file size should be small to send it easily otherwise, it will take hours and days. Wi-Fi direct nobody uses this directly to go to settings and nobody knows how it works.
SO, today I am gonna show you the best file sharing apps for Android that you can use in 2021 and these apps will help you to transfer your files faster than ever.
Best file sharing app for Android
So today we have 5 Android applications or you can say 5 file sharing applications that you can use to transfer your file from one phone to another easily and these are the best and the top-rated file transfer apps that you will find on Google Play Store.
So when we think about any free application available on the Google Play Store the first company which comes to mind is Google. Google is one of the most trusted brands that everyone knows. And of first file sharing app is this
1. Files go by Google
Files Go is one of the best file transfer applications and also it is a storage cleaning application that helps to reduce the junk files from your smartphone.
For the past few months, I have been using this application and it is installed worthy.
- It the one of the fastest file sharing app
- It will help you to reduce the junk files from Smartphone and also can clear cache using this app
- It takes a long time to connect two smartphones.
This happened to me when I was sharing a file from my first smartphone to the second one. In short, it takes a long time but when it’s connected you can share multiple files.
So that said this is, overall a great file sharing app that you can try on a smartphone so let’s move on to a second app.
Also read: Best Ringtone Apps
2. Share Me: File transfer app
Have you heard about Xiaomi smartphones? I guess, yes! So on the Google Play Store, it is one of the most downloaded file transfer apps available called ‘share me’ which is developed by Xiaomi Inc.
This is a completely free file-sharing application without any ads.
- You can transfer interrupted files or if your transfer got interrupted due to a sudden error. You can resume it with a simple tap without starting over.
- It has a QR code Feature to connect one phone to another
- When you connect using a QR code then the connection doesn’t work well.
Overall a great ad-free P2P file transfer app, if you are looking for a popular app that is developed by pro developers then you should try this.
3. Easyshare: fast file transfer
So the third file-sharing app came from Vivo officially! Easy share is one of the topmost rated Android applications available on the Google Play Store; it has a 4.7-star rating and more than 100 million downloads.
So it is one of the most t file transfer apps as I told you and also it is ADS free that means you won’t see any ads when you turn on your internet and you can use this app without any kind of internet data usage. Also Read: How to save data on youtube.
- This app has zero ads its ads-free file transfer application
- There is no limitation you can send every format of files.
- While sending files the app lags sometimes.
4. Zapya: file transfer app
So the fourth app on our list is Zapya, it is one of the great file transfer apps that you can use on your Android device. It’s fast and reliable and its connectivity is better than most of the file-sharing apps.
- Quotes Apps for Motivational Quotes Daily
- WiFi Analyzer Apps
- See the 5 Best Free Music Player App for Android
- 5 Incredible Dialer Apps for Android
I used this app for a while and I found that this app has ads which is the worst part but it already mentioned three apps above which are completely free without any ads you can go with them but you should give it a try.
- For this app, it is genuinely a fast file transfer app
- This app is fast and reliable in terms of sharing files.
- This app has too many ads but anyways.
Overall it’s a feature packed file tranfer app that you can go with and it is probably because they are earning money with this app that’s why they improve their app continuously if they find anyone the remove it*.
5. XShare: file sharing app
So here is the last file sharing application that you can use for your Android device is xshare. It is one of the simplest apps to use. It has a clean UI that makes it easy to use for anyone.
You can transfer all file formats using this Android app.
- One complete file transfer Android app with simple UI
- There are no unnecessary features
- The settings are complex a bit and there are few bugs
So that’s it overall a great file transfer app that you can use on your Android device in 2021.
So that’s it guys today I showed you the top 5 best file sharing Android apps that you can use in 2021. Hopefully, you will get your best app by then. Have a nice day.