Find Hidden Apps/Detect Hidden Apps: Observing the applications on the home screen of Android is a pretty good but does not show all the apps that have been installed on your android device. In order to find all the apps installed on your phone including the apps on the vault, you just have to follow the steps with me and You will know how to find hidden apps on Android easily.
If you open the app drawer by tapping the icon that is present in the lower middle section of the screen or use a swipe up to open the app drawer. Once you tap here, a full list of the applications will be shown to you in alphabetical order.
However, this will not list out the apps that might have been hidden by yourself or someone else on your phone. In order to detect these hidden apps, do the following:
Now let’s see How to Find Hidden Apps on Android
So let’s actually move onto a tutorial that will help you to find out all the hidden installed apps on your Android device whether it is installed by you or someone you can find it easily with this tutorial and that’s my guarantee.
Method 1: Finding Hidden Installed App on Android using Any File Manager
This is the most interesting trick that you can use to find hidden apps.
- Open the File Manager.
- Now open your Phone storage/Internal memory.
- Here tap on Android > Data
- Now you can see all the lists of installed apps on your device.
Wait before you go..!!!!!!
Because it is the last step that you need to follow in order to check if an app is installed on your Android device secretly by someone or by yourself.
Now you will start seeing some folders with weird names like com.brave.browser or anything like that.
To check which app is installed just copy the folder name and Google it you will know which app is installed as I mentioned com.brave.browser you can see it’s the code name of the brave browser.
And there is one more thing that you can do to check the hidden apps that are installed on your Android device.
- Open your file manager and go to the phone storage so-called internal memory
- Here you will see all the folders like Android camera downloads but you have to figure out the app name like in my case
- There are some apps like Aisle, AzRecorderFree, and more.
- These are the folders that have been created by installing any app on Android devices. Maybe this app has been uninstalled by anyone.
Method 2: Detect Hidden Apps on Android using Mobile Settings
To find out hidden apps that are installed on your Android device using the mobile settings is one of the easiest with that you can do so let’s see how to do it.
- Open the Settings on Android
- Tap on Apps > All Apps
- Now a list appears where You can see all the installed apps.
So this is how you can check all the installed apps on your device whether it’s installed by you or anyone.
If you have a Samsung device then you should definitely try this one.
- To find out any hidden app installed on your device open your App drawer > click on three dots on the top right-hand side > now click on show hidden apps and you will get all the hidden apps on your device.
The technique that I should above in a bowl paragraph is only for Samsung users. If you have a Samsung Android device then you should definitely try this or even you can try a method 1 and 2 and method first is my personal favorite because nobody can hide from there.
So I hope this tutorial will be helpful for you. I made this tutorial with all my love and I need your support. Just bookmark your website Backdroid.com it will make you remember our website.
And don’t forget to try method number 1. It can save you in many conditions.
So that’s it for today guys today I showed you how to find hidden apps on Android. Let me know in the comments if you have any suggestions for me until then have a great day.