Here’s a step-by-step guide to delete your telegram account easily.. Yes, deleting telegram is today topic!
But for most people, habits are habits like when I started using the telegram app. I don’t like it because of its blue color and I used to of WhatsApp, it had that green color. It’s a problem for me.
Deactivate or Delete Telegram Account
Then I made a decision to delete my account and go back to WhatsApp. Your reason could be anything but today I am gonna show you how to delete Telegram account permanently on your Android device or using any web browser.
How to delete Telegram account permanently
If you are used to WhatsApp then you know the WhatsApp settings are a bit easy. Every user can change it or modify it but when it comes to telegram it becomes tricky because there are lots of options and settings available in the telegram app where you go with your username or the channel versus group.
Today I have two ways that will help you to delete your telegram account and one of them is instant, that means one click and done.
1. GUIDE: To Delete Telegram Account Using The Telegram App
Let’s see the procedure to delete telegram account permanently android. This is the beginner guide on deleting telegram account with few simple taps.
- Open your Telegram app and go to its settings
- Try to find privacy and security, tap on it
- Scroll up it down you will get the delete account option
- Where you have to select a time period, after that period the account will be automatically deleted.
So images matter a lot sometimes a text can’t explain something but images can because images had that power so here are the images that will help you to delete your telegram account using the official telegram app:
Deleting a telegram account using their mobile app is a lengthy process but also you have to wait for at least 1 month to get your account successfully deleted but what if you need to delete a telegram Account right now we have one secret method that will help you to delete your telegram account and it is fully legal.
2. GUIDE: To Delete Telegram Account Instantly Follow This Procedure
- Head over to the telegram auth website
- Enter your number with country code > enter OTP
- No click on the delete account option
- Now enter a reason and then click on the delete account button and it will ask you for a confirmation
Note: when you enter your mobile number they will send you an OTP on your telegram app and something like this so make sure to check your telegram app to get the OTP.
Moreover, when you confirm it your account will be deleted instantly but remember you can’t sign up from the exact same number for several days.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Telegram
If you are confused about whether you should delete your telegram account or not, here are a few of the benefits of using telegram apps and a few of the disadvantages so it will give you a strong decision feeling.
- The fastest way to communicate
- Multiple channels and Groups available you can add up to 2 lakh peoples
- It is an end to end encrypted
Also Read: How to download movies from telegram
- It is a bit tricky when it comes to settings
That’s it, guys. Hopefully, you got complete procedure to delete that account by using your mobile or using your web browser method. You can delete telegram account by using any medium but the information should be right and today we shared how you can delete your telegram account instantly and automatically using both techniques.