WhatsApp is the best app to communicate with your family and friends just by texting them. Sometimes we make Family groups and Friends groups even for our particular reason and when the reason is completed we forget about that WhatsApp group.
So this is the WhatsApp guide where I’m going to show you how to delete WhatsApp groups or how you can actually delete a WhatsApp group permanently for everyone with this guide.
And also today I will solve all your problems like how to delete WhatsApp group without being an Admin aslo.
Disadvantages of not deleting WhatsApp group after use
The group left in your WhatsApp chats because of that all the chats are stored in your phone and whenever the WhatsApp backup itself it makes the file larger to load and to restore.
Criteria to delete any WhatsApp group
Before you delete any WhatsApp group these are the few things that you need to make this happen
- You should be the admin of that group
- You should be the single admin of the group (no more admins)
If you have those two things then you can easily delete any WhatsApp group.
How to delete WhatsApp Group
Here are 3 easy steps that will help you to delete any WhatsApp group easily.
- Open your WhatsApp and choose any Group
- Group Info > Remove everyone
- Exit the group > delete the group
Delete any Group according to WhatsApp Officials
Delete a group
- Open the WhatsApp group chat, then tap the group subject. Alternatively, swipe the group to the left in the Chats tab. Then tap More.
- Tap Delete Group > Delete Group.
This is the three step process that you can follow and this will help you to delete any WhatsApp group permanently.
How to remove WhatsApp group members to delete group
- Open any WhatsApp group
- Go to the group info
- scroll a bit down to the participants option
- Now Tap on any participant name and remove them
How to delete any WhatsApp group without being an Admin
- Open any WhatsApp group that you want to delete
- Go to group info just by tapping on the group name
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on the exit group and confirm it.
- When you exit the group then the delete group option will be unlocked so you can delete now.
How to delete multiple groups at the same time
Sometimes people add us in multiple groups that we find useless, so there is a way you can delete and exit multiple groups at the same time to save your time.
- Long tap on any group then select all the groups.
- Click on the three dots on the top right hand side.
- Click on the exit groups option to exit all your selected Whatsapp groups
- Now again select these groups now tap on the three dots > delete groups.
So that’s it guys this is the smallest WhatsApp guide to delete any WhatsApp group permanently. So today I showed you how to delete WhatsApp groups permanently.
I hope that this tutorial will help you a lot in deleting and exiting all of those groups that we no longer want to be the participant of the group or we don’t want to continue with that group then you can follow the steps to come out of those groups or to delete those WhatsApp groups.