Everyone wants privacy and that’s the truth and if you want your apps security OR you want to hide apps in realme Smartphone then today I am gonna show you how to hide apps in realme in two different ways which no one is talking about.
For the past few years Realme has kept launching smartphones which came under the budget segment, mid-range segment and also the premium segment.
One thing is common between you and me is that both of us have a realme smartphone.
2 ways to hide apps in realme
These are 2 ways to hide Apps in your realme smartphone and most of the people use only one but here are two ways without downloading any other application.
- Settings to Hide Apps in Realme
- The Gameup
Settings to hide apps
So let’s quickly move on to our settings to hide apps in realme without any hassle! with a feature called “app lock“
- Go to mobile settings>Privacy
- Find a function called “app lock”tap on it
- Set a passcode for your lock system>Choose any app
- Turn on the app lock and hide from home screen option
- Now you have to add a code from which you can open your App from dial pad
- Now you will get all the hidden apps
The code will start from hash and end with hash so use less numbers to make it more memorable.
So whenever you add the code into your dial pad which starts from hash and ends with hash you will get those apps to access.
For an example:
I have hidden my brave browser using the exact same way that I taught you above. And I can open it just by going into my dialler pad and adding #1234# to access those apps.
- Also Read: Check Screen Time: Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, Realme, Xiaomi (Android)
- Apps Not Downloading Play Store: 5 Easy Steps & Reasons
To remove this Applock
- Settings>Privacy>Applock>Choose the app>Turn off the Applock option
What if I forgot the code?
You don’t need to worry if you forget those codes because you can go back to the settings>privacy>app lock and remove the app from the app lock now you can access the App easily but you have to remember that privacy password which you entered when you enter the app lock settings.
Woohoo!! you have done everything to hide Apps in your realme smartphone and you have got it don’t forget to learn the second technique.
Second technique is very useful when you want to hide any Android game or a kind of app which takes more processing power than other apps then this technique is just for you.
Check out the Official Realme Webiste to Hide Apps.
The game up
After reading it’s name probably got a hint of this technique which is somewhat related to game.
Have you ever scroll in your app drawer and have you seen one dark green app icon called game space.
This app also can be used to hide all your apps inside this app. What we have to do is follow The below steps that will lead you to privacy.
- Open the game space app
- Add an app into the game space
- Now go back home screen of the app
- Go to settings by clicking 3 dots on the top right hand side
- At last turn on the Hide game Icon on the home screen
Conclusion on Hidding Apps in Realme
So that’s it guys these are the best ways to Hide Apps in Realme(in any realme phone) without any hassle just by following the above steps you can easily hide any app which is available on your smartphone without downloading any other App just by using your system settings.