Do you use Whatsapp? Of course what a silly question it was. Nowadays everyone is using WhatsApp whether It’s a Kid or an aged man.
But 67% of the people don’t bother to change their font size in their Whatsapp Messenger and that’s why they had to face an Eye Strain.
Here is a Fact that: Reading small print can damage your eyes or wear them out – Though reading in a fine print may cause eye strain, there is no evidence that doing so will damage the eyes. Source: Opto.
Today I’m going to show you “How to increase font size in Whatsapp” in just a few clicks so let’s get straight into the Whatsapp Guide.
How to increase Font size in Whatsapp
So this is a complete guide to increase your font size in your WhatsApp messenger to get a smooth feel of it.
Change font size in Whatsapp
- Open your Whatsapp Messenger
- Go to the settings of WhatsApp by clicking on Three dots in the top right side.
- Now tap on the chats option
- Now find the Font size Option in whatsapp chats setting
- Tap on Font size and then select as your comfort whether it’s small or large.
Personally I prefer medium font size in WhatsApp chats because I feel comfortable in it, So test those sizes in Whatsapp and see which is best for you.
Another post from Whatsapp Guide: How to write Bold Letters in Whatsapp
Hope so you finally change your WhatsApp font size into a larger One. Have a Nice day.