If you are searching for the perfect smartphone that suits your budget then today we have the four best smartphones that came under the price of 5000 rupees that you can buy and these are the best mobile phone under 5000 rupees.
Finding a Smartphone is not that easy and finding the perfect smartphone which has everything like a minimum 2GB RAM decent processor with a decent camera is a bit hard and we then do this job just for you.
So basically today we have 4 best smartphones that you can purchase under the price of 5000 rupees in India with a decent processor and decent Ram that will help you in your every need.
Most people will think that what comes under 5000 so let me tell them that a dual-camera setup with 13 megapixels plus a bokeh camera with 5000 image batteries. Yes these are the features of these three mobile phones that I am gonna show you right now.
Without taking any more time let’s get straight into the top 5 mobile phones under 5,000
Mobile phones under 5000 rupees
So your search will be over here because we have completely researched all of these smartphones these are best of the best smartphone that available in the market and there is one smartphone available which is the best but it’s a brand new company and we don’t know about his service centers so that’s why I didn’t include them in our lives and we have 3 smartphones whose service center are in India and will be nearby to you.
Itel A25 pro
iTel is one of the smartphone brands that didn’t build smartphones until 2019 and this is the best smartphone by iTel under the price of 5000 rupees. This phone came with a plastic body with a 5 inch HD IPS display with 16GB internal memory and 2GB of RAM.
- Camera: 5MP primary camera and 2MP front camera
- Display: 5-inch IPS with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- OS and Processor: Android v9 Pie OS with Cortex A53 architecture (Quad-core) processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB, Dual SIM
- Battery: 3020mAh Lithium-ion battery
- Country of Origin: India
So let’s move on to a second phone under 5000 rupees
Gionee is also one of the Indian smartphone brands that vanished from the market but then launched their Gionee Max smartphone which is really value for money. If you are thinking of buying a smartphone under 5000 I would suggest you invest 500 rupees up and get a good smartphone with a dual-camera setup. It is available on Flipkart.
- Display: 6.10-inch display with a resolution of 720×1560 pixels.
- OS: This phone runs Android 10 and is powered by a 5000mAh removable battery
- Camera: 13-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies
- Storage: 32GB of inbuilt storage
- Connectivity options on this phone include Wi-Fi, GPS, Micro-USB, 3G, Bluetooth v4.20, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and proximity sensor.
In terms of display, performance and storage, this is the value-for-money smartphone that you can go with and it is a thousand rupees-worthy smartphone. In fact you can even play some of the offline games for android.
Also check: Best Phone under 8000 Rupees
This (Lava) is an Indian smartphone brand that recently came back into the smartphone market and launched a few budget smartphones with great specifications. Lava Z1 is the best smartphone that you can purchase for under 5000 rupees which is made by an Indian brand so proud to use this.
- 5 inch, 16:9 FWVGA display with 480*854 pixels resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Military-Grade Certified Durability
- Camera: 5MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP selfie camera with LED Flash
- OS: Android 10
- Battery and SIM: 3100mAh battery | Dual SIM (Nano+Nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Memory, Storage & Processor: 2GB RAM | 16GB internal memory(ROM) expandable up to 256GB | 1.8 GHz MediaTek Helio A20 processor
- The Box does not contain earphones
- Box also includes: Charger, Transparent back case
Samsung Galaxy M01 code
In the Indian smartphone market, Samsung recently launched their cheapest smartphone ever which came under your price segment and this Smartphone is specially made for students who want to study using the mobile and here are few apps that students must have.
This Smartphone has a plastic body d in the back and its dual sim support it has a 5.3 inch HD plus display which will give you a smooth experience of watching videos with a 3000 MH battery with MediaTek mt6739 quad-core 1.5 gigahertz processor.
- Camera: 8MP rear camera | 5MP front camera with
- Display: 5.3-inch PLS TFT LCD, HD+ display with 1480 x 720 pixels resolution, 310 ppi pixel density
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 1GB RAM | 16GB ROM expandable up to 512GB| Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- OS: Android GO with 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6739WW quad-core processor
- Battery: 3000mAH lithium-ion
- Box also Includes: SIM Ejection pin, manual, charger
So here the list is over, hopefully, you will get your best mobile phone under 5000 rupees, and let me know in the comment which smartphone you are choosing! And if you want to know my opinion on that “phone under 5000” and TYPE “your opinion” in the comments and I will reply to you with my genuine opinion.