If you want to remove any Google/Gmail account from your Android device then this is the tutorial for it. There are times when we want to remove any Google account from an Android device.
Today I’m gonna break down “How to remove google account from Android” STAY STUNNED!
Most Easiest Way to Remove any Google Account from Any Android
So here I am gonna show you the exact process that you can follow to remove your Google account from Android.
So, here is the whole process that will help you to remove any Google account five-step simple process
- Open your mobile settings.
- Now find “Users & Accounts” tap on it.
- Here click on Google. > Then the account you want to remove.
- Tap on three dots and then remove.
So this is the post-approval process that you can follow to remove the google account.
But in case you didn’t get the steps here is the in-depth tutorial that will help you to remove any Google account from your Android device and this tutorial has all the images and all the processes that I am gonna follow right now.
A guide on How to remove Google account from Android device
- First of all, you have to open your mobile settings. After getting into your mobile settings you have to find users and account options.
- Tap on users and accounts and a new setting will appear where you will see all your in-app accounts like WhatsApp account, Google account, PayPal Account, etc.
- Here you have to click on Google accounts.
- After getting into a Google account you will see all your Google accounts in one place with your email IDs.
- At this point, you have to select any Google account that you want to remove from your Android device.
- After clicking on the account that you want to remove a new setting will appear. Will you have all the sync settings of your device? Just ignore them and click on the three dots on the top right-hand side.
- Here you will see two options 1 to edit and the second to remove the account.
- Click on the Remove button and confirm it and the account will be removed from your device in a few seconds.
This is how you can remove a Google account from any Android device. You can follow these exact steps in any Android device out there in the market.
Learn More About:
- Change Gmail Password on Android
- Now Fix: Google Play service keeps stopping
- Solved! – “Google play waiting for download” Error
- How to mark all as read in Gmail app
That’s it guys, This is how to remove google account from android. It’s an easy guide. I hope you like this tutorial. If you have any queries let me know in the comment.