T-Mobile APN settings for your device is one of the things that I would like to recommend. Why?
Because believe me these are the original APN settings by T-Mobile that can definitely increase your internet speed in t mobile.
Nowadays you are the people suffering from internet issues and calling issues but just by changing the APN setting of t-mobile can cure all of these issues.
So without wasting any more time let’s dive into the t mobile 4G APN settings for faster internet
- T-mobile APN Settings to Increase Internet Speed 2022
- Best T-Mobile APN Settings 2022
- Do this after applying new APN settings on T-Mobile
T-mobile APN Settings to Increase Internet Speed 2022
So guys here are the APN settings for your mobile device that can definitely increase your internet speed. NOTE: don’t forget to read the last paragraph of this post!! It’s Compulsory…
- Name: T-Mobile US LTE
- APN: fast.t-mobile.com
- Proxy: Leave blank
- Port: Leave blank
- Username: Leave blank
- Password: Leave blank
- Server: Leave blank
- MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
- MMS proxy: Leave blank
- MMS port: Leave blank
- MMS protocol: WAP 2.0
- MCC: 310
- MNC: 260
- Authentication type:Leave blank
- APN type: default,supl,mms
- APN protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- APN roaming protocol: IPv4
- Enable/disable APN: <greyed out unless there are multiple APNs>
- Bearer: Unspecified
This happens with me Right after Applying New APN Settings TMobile
So when I tried out both of the APN settings the results were different: when I used the above APN setting then the speed was around 20 Mbps.
Before that when I hadn’t applied any new APN settings for my T-mobile then the speed was around 12 MBPS and you can see a huge difference of 8 MBPS means you can download faster and play video without buffering.
Now when I apply the best APN settings for the T mobile then the internet speed gets huge. It’s around 31.14 MBPS! That’s Insane, right? Also Check: Verizon APN Settings! Android, iOS, Windows.
Before you go anywhere, first read out the conclusion of this because if you read this then you will know which is the best for you but you think I already told you about the results and the second one is best shouldn’t make quick decisions before reading that.
Best T-Mobile APN Settings 2022
Name – Speed Bot Infinity
APN – fast.t-mobile.com
APN Type – Default
Proxy – Not Set
Port – Not Set
Username – @speedbotinfinity
Password – Not Set
Server – www.google.com
MMS protocol: WAP 2.0
Authentication type: Leave blank
APN type: default,supl,mms
APN protocol: IPv4/IPv6
APN roaming protocol: IPv4
Enable/disable APN: <greyed out unless there are multiple APNs>
- Learn How to Fix TMobile Keeps Stopping; Instantly
- Why is T-Mobile so slow? Here’s How to Turn Slow speed into Fast
How to change Tmobile APN settings on Android
- First of all, Open mobile settings
- Click on wireless networks
- Then tap on cellular networks & then access point names so-called APN
- At last step on T-Mobile us APN and fill these APN settings into it
- Click on the three dots on the top right-hand side and save it.
How to Change T-Mobile APN Settings on iPhone
- Connect your iPhone to some WiFi connection.
- Open the browser and go to www.unlockit.co.nz
- When the site opens, scroll a bit down to the ‘Create APN’ option.
- Choose “T-Mobile” from the drop-down list.
- Finally, click on the ‘Create APN’ option. (On the new page, you will be asked to install the profile.)
- Click on the Install option to install T-Mobile APN settings.
So this is how you can save the new APN settings of t mobile onto your Android device.
So after setting up the new APN setting there are a few steps that you need to do in order to apply that to mobile APN settings on your device whether it’s an Android or an IOS device.
Do this after applying new APN settings on T-Mobile
So here are the three steps that you need to follow in order to get the maximum internet speed.
- Turn on the airplane mode of your device then again turn it off that will refresh the selected network and get you the best speed in t mobile.
- You can try to restart your smartphone after applying the new and the best APN settings for T-Mobile.
- Turn on and off your mobile data.
As I told you to read this paragraph before going back to your daily life. You came here. Thanks for this.
So I would recommend you to use the 1st APN settings for your device. It will be the best one.