The day when I have to transfer money to my friend from my Paytm wallet to another bank account then suddenly realised that I don’t know how to transfer money from Paytm wallet to anyone’s bank account without extra charges
Then I StumbleUpon Google and searched my query and got so many posts open one and it didn’t work for me. It cost me 200 more as Extra charges for 5000 rupees.
That’s why I am here today. In this post I will show you the exact method to transfer money from Paytm wallet to bank account without extra cost.
How to transfer money from Paytm wallet to Bank account
Before I start make sure that you read the whole post before you do anything, Suggestion/Advice.
- First of all you have to open your Paytm app then you have to create the Paytm Bank account, it’s easy and free process let me tell you how:
- Click on the Paytm Bank when it will tell you to open your account.
- Enter Pan cards and other details, click on activate and your account will be activated.
- After opening your Paytm bank account add some money into it from Paytm wallet this will not cost any rupee it’s completely free process.
- When you successfully transfer the amount like we take 5000 rupees from Paytm wallet to PayTM Bank then enter the details of that bank account that you want to transfer the funds
- Click on the transfer button and the transfer done without any extra cost now let me tell you the second method to do this.
How to transfer money from paytm to bank account quickly
It is the simple process from the above 1 what do you have to do is to enter the other’s upi id to transfer money into his/her bank from your Bank account, in my case it is “[email protected]” it’s not real.
Then open your Paytm app click on the pay button then you have to enter their phone number or the you UPI ID in my case I have entered that the [email protected] then press on ok then enter the amount you want to transfer.
In my case I am entering 5000 rupees and just boom click on pay and everything done. Here are the Best Online Earning Apps to Earn money.
Hopefully you have Transferred your money from Paytm to anyone’s bank account. If you have any query let me know in the Comments and I promise to give you the Answer As fast as possible.
PayTM Money Transfer FAQ
Yes you can transfer money from Paytm to bank account and mainly there are two ways to do that. First to open PayTM Bank account>add money>send to anyone’s bank account without charges.
If you are not able to transfer money from Paytm to bank account then check these things: 1. Your internet connection, 2. Try after sometime sometimes PayTM server goes slow, 3. Restart your device.
The answer can be both because PayTM has it’s own wallet system so if you have some money in your PayTM wallet then there is a High chance that it will come into your wallet not in bank. If he pay money to you by entering your UPI id then it will come into your linked Bank account.