VI APN Settings: APN are more useful than anything because Most people are getting a slow internet speed but you don’t worry.
I’m here to serve you the best apn settings for vi (Vodafone Idea) which can make your internet speed faster than ever.
So let’s move to the best apn settings for VI:
Vi APN Settings for Faster Internet Speed to Increase internet speed
Now let’s see the First APN Settings for Vodafone Idea:
Name – Speed Bot Infinity
APN – 4gcoz2.0 (zero)
APN Type – Default
Proxy – Not Set
Port – Not Set
Username – @speedbotinfinity
Password – Not Set
Server – www.google.com
MMSC – Not Set
MMS proxy – Not Set
MMS port – Not Set
MCC – Default
Authentication type – PAP
APN Protocol – IPv4/IPv6
Bearer – LTE, HSUPA, HSDRA, 1xRTT
Now let’s move on to the second best APN settings for vi:-
Here’s the Vi apn settings 4g
|Vi APN Settings (3G/4G)||Details|
|MMSC Proxy||Leave It|
|Authentication Type||Leave It|
|Enable/Disable APN||Enable APN|
Best APN Settings for VI (Vodafone Idea)
- Name: VI
- APN: Internet
- Proxy: Blank
- Port: 8080
- Username: –
- Password: –
- Server: http://mms1.live.vodafone.in/mms/
- MMSC: – None
- MMS Proxy: –
- MMS Port: 80
- MCC: 404
- MNC: 10
- APN Protocol: IPV4/IPV6
- APN: Enable
Wait a Minute: Do you know someone who had a Jio sim Card then hold this: Jio APN settings 2021.
After Applying these APN settings on VI
So when I tried out both of the APN settings the results for difference: when it right the above APN setting then the speed is around 20 mbps.
Before that when I hadn’t applied any new APN settings for my Vodafone Idea SIM then the speed was around 12 MBPS and you can see a huge difference of 8 MBPS means you can download faster and play video without buffering.
Now when I applied the best APN settings for Vodafone idea that means VI then the internet speed gets used spike It’s around 31.14 MBPS! That’s Insane right.
Before you go anywhere first read out the conclusion of this because if you read out this then you will know which is the best for you but you think I already told you about the results and the second one is best should don’t take quick decisions before reading that.
How to change VI APN settings to increase VI Mobile internet speed
- Open mobile Settings app
- Click on ‘Network & Internet’ and find the ‘Mobile network’ menu.
- Now go to ‘APN’ (Access Point Names) menu
- Click on create a new APN.
How to Change VI APN Settings on iPhone
- Connect your iPhone to some WiFi connection.
- Open browser and go to www.unlockit.co.nz
- When the site opens, scroll a bit down to the ‘Create APN’ option.
- Choose “VI” from the drop-down list.
- Finally, click on the ‘Create APN’ option. (On the new page, you will be asked to install the profile.)
- Click on the Install option to install VI APN settings.
If you are still getting a slow internet speed:
right after changing the APN settings of your v i sim if you are still getting a slow internet speed that means you need to shift to the default APN settings which are given by the company.
Here are the steps to do that:
- First of all go to your mobile settings then mobile and networks
- second go to the APN option or you can say access point name.
- Then you will see the 3 dots on the right hand side.
- Third, tap on it and there is an option to reset or default settings.
- Click on it and restart your phone and everything will be fine.
What is the default vi apn settings?
|Default Vi APN Settings||Details|
|Authentication Type||Not set|
|APN Type||default, supl|
|Enable/Disable APN||Enable APN|
Conclusion in VI APN settings
As I told you to read out this paragraph and you came here first of all thanks for that.
After applying the new APN settings, try to restart your phone and it is compulsory because you just shifted to a new APN setting and it takes some time to give your phone a restart.
Now if you want a high internet speed in via network then you must go with your default Internet settings ok.
Now you should go with their default Internet or you can say the APN settings of Vodafone Idea so call “VI”.