Whenever we record any video it file size is very large it takes a lot of storage in your device because of this we had to face many problems in sharing the video with your family and friends.
Today I have the solution for you 5 best video compressor apps that can help you to compress your video without decreasing noticeable video quality.
By Compressing the Size of the video they become easily shareable in places of our choice.
Here is an example of a compression that I did using these video compressor apps: I convert my 1GB video into 200mb and that’s insane. You can save your 800 MB of storage.
Best video compressor app
Here are the 5 best video compressor app that you can use for your Android device in 2021 so without wasting any more time let’s get straight to the Article:
1. Video compressor
This is the best video compressor app that I have ever seen before. This Android app helps us to reduce our video size without losing video quality.
There are lots of video compressor apps available on Play Store to compress your videos but most of them sucks but this is an app that I felt really works.
In fact you can convert your video into MP3 into different different file formats like MP4 website and many more
- This app has both option of low quality video converting and high quality video converting
- In advance tab you can customise the bitrate and the audio bitrate of your video
But if you want to compress your video in the advanced way here is a guide for that:
- First of all choose your video now go to the video converter option then click on the advanced tab and you will see the both audio and video bitrate of that particular video.
- Now choose around 5000 if you have a decent video where there are not so many texture things but if you have recorded the video in which there are lots of trees or nature in short texture are present then you have to choose around 9 to 10000 bitrate.
Note: that you don’t need to change audio bitrate it’s OK to be 100 percent.
- There are ads available in the video but they don’t bother as much
Also Read: Best Video player for Android
2. Video converter compressor
This is the second best video compressor app that I have tried and this app helps me to reduce my video size without losing the quality of that video.
There are Lots of advanced options available like if you are compressing a video then you can choose the video resolution whether you have to compress it into 1080p or 720pand many sizes available.
- Many advance feature available to compress your video in different resolution in different codec and in fact you can merge or split your video
- It shows the estimated video compressing time that will taken by this app
- This app takes a bit more time in compressing your videos then above app
Overall it is also a video compressing app that you can go for.
This brings me to the our next best video compressing app and that is
3. Vidcompact: Video Compressor
This is the third Great video compressor app that compress your video rapidly without losing that quality.
This app has many features like video to MP3 converter and many more like this but we are here for the video compressing option and it is the third best video compressor app that I have tried and you should also.
- Compress video to a very small size without losing video quality and maintaining resolution.
- Compress video clips of any size with high quality.
- It supports almost all video and audio formats: HD video, HTML5 video, WMV, MKV, FLV, AVI, MP4, MOV.
- You can try compressing a video first 2-3 videos free then you have to pay for it this is paid app
- There are lots of ADS to remove them we have to go for the paid one
4. Video compressor – Power-packed App
This is the fourth best video compressor app that I am gonna show you and this is the power packed video converter app.
This app has many Features like:
- Video compressing
- Extract Image
- Extract Audio from Video
- Fast Motion and Slow Motion
- Mute Video
- Reverse Video
- Rotate Video
- Convert to GIF
- Best video compressing app for beginners who not a power Android user
- Easy to use app with great UI
- This app has some kind of ads
- This app is not advanced compression option which let my expectation down
5. Resize Video
Resize video This is a great app that helps you to compress your videos. It’s a video resizing app which resizes your video like you can resize it into 2x or in ¼ x.
Let me explain to you what a basic video compression app does it to compress videos but this app can double up your video size which is a little crazy! but we are here to compression so here are options of ¾ , ½ and ¼.
- Resize video with easy to use video compressor
- This app came with great UI
- This app has some kind of ads
- It’s video compressing option is little crazy
Hopefully that’s it so don’t forget to download any video compressor app because if using video compressor app you can compress all your videos that can save your Device storage and also it is easy to share small files.
So that’s it guys these are the 5 best video compressor apps that you can use in your Android devices.