Want to convert voice to text on Android? Then today I am going to show you exactly How to Convert Voice to Text Android and also everything about Voice Typing in Android and that will help you in typing things faster.
And you will be amazed by this by most of the writers who write 4000-5000 words, They generally convert their voice into text using any kind of smartphone or Android device.
And even nowadays there are thousands of people who use this technique to write fast using their voice. You can use voice typing on Android for writing emails, sending SMS, texting your friend secretly.
2 Ways to convert your Voice to Text – Android
So there are two different ways that you can try to convert your voice into text and that will help you to write hundreds of words.
- By Voice Input of the keyboard (for writing emails, messages)
- Or Google’s Doc. (for writing articles, essays or long messages, etc.)
Let’s do voice type using Keyboard
Only a few people know that their keyboard has a voice typing feature. This is one of the great features that Google would have and Google has a database that recognizes our words more accurately than any app.
How do I activate voice to text on Android?
To do voice typing using gboard you have to follow the below procedure to do voice typing
- First of all, open any app you can type into, such as Email or Messages, then tap the text field so the on-screen keyboard appears.
- Now click on the voice input button which looks like a microphone
- And now just speak what you want to write to convert your voice into text.
So this is how you can use Google board to convert your voice into text on any Android device and the Google board is one of the best apps that I tried for voice typing because Google has the technology to recognize most of the words that you speak whether you speak in any language.
So let’s move on to the second way that will help you to write essays or long articles just by speaking and even I use Google docs for voice typing on android.
Using Google Docs
Google docs are one of the apps that came from Google for writing or for making resumes. But I use this for writing essays and writing emails. And you can use Google docs for Speech recognition for converting your voice into text on any Android device.
To convert your voice into text follow the below procedure:
- Open the Google docs and tap on plus button on the bottom
- Now tap on the text field and the keyboard will appear
- At last tap on the Voice Input button which looks like a microphone.
- Done, Start speaking what you want to write.
So using this method can help you because this is the best method if you want to write long articles or long-form messages which have hundreds or thousands of words in them.
Some advance Tips for Voice typing
I know like all the people we all like voice typing because it saves our time and energy. Because when we are writing long messages sometimes we forget spelling or we forget to press any button then we have to go back and correct that mistake and that’s a time-consuming process right? We all suffer from that.
So here are some tips or you can say advice that you can follow whenever you are using voice typing.
- Speak slowly and wisely: If you are speaking too fast or you are not pronouncing words at the correct time then you will make mistakes. And then you need to go back and correct that mistake to avoid it. Speak slowly and give appropriate timing between sentences.
- Avoid Noisy Environment: It’s better to avoid the noisy environment.
- Speak punctuation: If you are using voice typing and converting your voice into text then you should pronounce things like “Full stop”, “Comma”. Suppose if you are typing “hi how are you question mark comma I’m fine”, Something like that. Then you should pronounce., And all the marks
- Set Preferred Language: Whenever you are using voice typing then you should set your preferred language to suppose if you are from India and you are speaking Indian English then you should go into the Google board settings and set the voice typing language to English India.
- One language at a Time: If you are from a place where there is more than one language, and you are using voice typing and simultaneously you are using both languages, suppose you are using Spanish and English at the same time and it is gonna interrupt the whole experience of using voice to text converter right. That’s why I use a single language at a time.
Benefits of Converting your Voice into Text Android
If you are thinking about what are the benefits of voice typing, should we use voice writing or not then here are all your answers.
First of all, here are the benefits of using voice typing:
- Improve speaking skills: if you are using voice typing and practicing it over and over again then definitely it will improve your speaking skills not only in front of humans but also from the robot’s perspective if they can understand what you’re speaking then maybe it will be hugely beneficial for you in future.
- Saves time: if you always try to do voice typing then it will save your time because suppose if you want to explain something to someone then you have to write a hundred words and you have to write it from your keyboard then it would be a time-consuming process but what if you use voice typing it will save your time.
Ok, so these are the benefits from my personal perspective.
Voice typing is one of the great features right? Even if you are reading this then you know how important voice typing is in the current time where we have to save every minute.
Whether you use it or not, you must understand the importance of voice typing and converting your voice into text.
Even I shared some of its benefits with you that will improve your speaking skills.
So that’s it for today I showed you How to Use Voice Typing on Android or how you can Convert voice to text on any Android device.
And also I shared some advanced tips that you can use during voice typing that will save your time.
Let me know in the comments if this article is helpful for you or not and don’t forget to leave a comment below. I would love to see your comment below so please comment.