If your phone is saying no SIM card, that means it cannot read your sim card or be detected, but what was the reason behind the no SIM card detected?
No Sim Card: Benefits of this Article
This article is effective for all sim card-related issues; no sim card android, phone says no sim card, sim card error, no sim card detected, no sim card error, the phone keeps saying no sim card.
There might be many reasons why your phone is saying no SIM card or not being able to read the sim card correctly, so that way you can’t use the internet or mobile services.
Today in this article, I will show you the answer to your question, “Why does my phone say no SIM card” and how to fix it. First, I will show you the reason, and then we will move on to the tutorial that will help you fix it.
Why Does My Phone Say No SIM Card is Detected?
There are many reasons why your phone can’t read the SIM card. Below is the list of all the reasons which might be occurring on your device which is causing the issue of SIM not being detected:
- Data Roaming Off.
- Not Properly Interested Sim Card.
- Check Whether SIM is working or not.
- A Bug on the Device
These are the four reasons behind your phone’s inability to read the SIM card, showing you the no SIM card error.
Now the actual question is how to fix no SIM card error:
As we already discuss, the reasons why this is happening now actually want the solution right, and for this, you need to follow the below procedure:
- Open Mobile Settings > All Apps.
- Now Select Sim Toolkit/SIM Card Apps > Storage.
- Clear the Cache and All Data of it.
- And Force Stop SIM Toolkit/ Card Apps, then Re-insert SIM.
- At last, Restart Your Smartphone.
How to Fix No SIM Card Error in All devices
To fix the no SIM card detected on your phone is saying that no SIM detected on the phone, then you should follow the below procedure. The four-step simple process to fix the phone says no sim card android:
Clear Data of SIM Card App
Step 1: Clear the data and cache of SIM Card Apps/Toolkit.
Force stop the SIM Card app
Now Force Stop the App
Re-Insert SIM Card, then Restart
Then Remove your SIM card and re-insert it, then Restart the Device.
In most cases, this issue can be solved by clearing all the data and stopping the SIM toolkit app, and then restarting your phone will fix the no SIM error.
And if it didn’t work, below are the four additional steps you can follow to be sure whether it’s not been mistaken from your side, even sometimes, I also did this and inserted the sim, which creates a blunder.
4 Additional Steps to Look After No SIM card Issue
Below are the four additional steps you should follow because sometimes the mistake is from our end, which creates many issues like Android Device Lagging Issue, etc.
- Check whether you have inserted the SIM card correctly and whether your sim card is clean > or you can re-insert it after cleaning it with cotton.
- Insert this sim card into another phone and check whether the SIM card is working. Maybe sometimes the sim expires, and we didn’t know about it, which creates misunderstanding and blunder.
- If you have recently traveled from one state to another, then make sure that your data roaming is on because sometimes, when we change the states, then our SIM gets into the roaming mode, and if it is off, then you probably won’t get any network or any signal for the SIM.
- Also, you can check whether your sim card is turned on or off from the mobile settings by getting the settings > Sim Card > Check if it is off, then turns it on.
Moreover, you can restart your phone several times. That will also help you because if there is some bug, it can fix it, or you can try the above method, which will help you.
Bye-bye: The Conclusion Time
The Conclusion for this Tutorial: Today, I showed you why your phone says no SIM card and how to fix the no SIM card issue on almost any device.
I hope you like this tutorial, and don’t forget to let me know in the comments if you have any queries. If you don’t have quires, appreciate it because appreciation is the best for both of us. I will appreciate your comments.
This can only happen when the SIM is inserted incorrectly, or the phone can’t detect it. Moreover, this could be due to corrupted cache data of the SIM toolkit app. Additionally, try to reset the phone several times or Reset the Network settings.
This could happen when the SIM is inserted incorrectly in the SIM card tray or the phone can’t read it. Moreover, this could be due to corrupted cache data of the SIM toolkit app. Additionally, try to reset the phone several times or Reset the Network settings.