Have you ever thought of Writing Bold letters in WhatsApp? Probably the answer is Yes! In fact I used the same technique to wish my friend the birthday something like that: “Happy Birthday Man” And also you can bold the letters in WhatsApp Status.
How to write bold in whatsapp, it doesn’t need a professional degree there is just ONE step to do that here is how to write bold letters in WhatsApp.
Writing Bold Letters in Whatsapp
- Open the Whatsapp Messenger
- Open the chat of any person whom you want to send Bold letters
- Then write the matter, like I’m writing “How’s Josh!” And I will make the josh in Bold.
- Then simply add “*” asterisk sign before and after the text without Space like this *Josh*.
And you can use the accept method that I described above to write bold, italic, strikethrough letters in your WhatsApp status.
2nd way to write in Bold on Whatsapp
- Open the app “Whatsapp”
- Select any person
- Enter your message there. In my case I’m writing “Backdroid is Cool” x).
- Then long press on the text and you will get the Option to Bold your letters and also to Monospace, strikethrough, Italic.
Surprisingly there are many things to do in WhatsApp like you can do italics, strikethrough and bold letters.
Here is how you can do italics letters in WhatsApp
- Open the Whatsapp App
- Open the chat of any person whom you want to send italics letters
- Then write the matter, like I’m writing “Happy Birthday” And I will make the Birthday in Italics.
- Then simply add the “_” underscore sign before and after the text without Space like this “_Happy_ _Birthday_”.
Here is how you can do strikethrough letters in WhatsApp
- Open the Whatsapp
- Open the chat of any person whom you want to send Strikethrough letters
- Then write the matter, like I’m writing “Party” And I will make the Party in Strikethrough.
- Then simply add the “~” tilde sign before and after the text without Space like this “~Party~”.
In fact you can use the Combination of at-risk, strikethrough and Italic like this: _*Happy*_ _~Birthday~_ and here are the Results:
Conclusion: Whatsapp bold, italics, strikethrough, monospace letters
So finally you are able to write all of these letters like bold, italic, strikethrough and monospace letters in your WhatsApp chats after several use you will become fully writing this advance (Bold) letter or text in your WhatsApp chats.