Check Airtel Number; USSD Code, In Keypad Mobile, Using App, Without sing app. Did you know that Bharti Airtel has a most active subscriber base than Jio? To be honest I also use Airtel sim and the place where I live Airtel is the fastest 4G network in my area. What about yours? Probably you are here to find out how you can check your Airtel number.
It is difficult to remember any mobile number when you recently bought a new sim card. And you might also think about your number, if you forget your number or do not know your Airtel number then here are the three ways to check your Airtel number easily.
1. How to Check Airtel Number Using USSD code | Check Airtel Number in Keypad Mobile
This is how you can check your Airtel number using the USSD codes
- To check your Airtel mobile number dial *121# or *121*2# here is another USSD code that will help you to check your Airtel number dial *282#.
- When you dial this code you will receive an instruction from Bharti Airtel where your mobile number will be shown with more options.
So here is the image that will help you in how the instruction going to look like:
Note: if you get any problem with these USD codes then try to redial these codes and I will suggest you go with *121# to know your number.
2. Check Airtel Number Using App
Airtel thanks is an official app that is provided by Bharti Airtel telecom communication, this app helps their customers like you and me to know account details to manage more Airtel SIM and we can pay bills, recharge, validity, data, and everything can do with this and here is how to check Airtel balance.
- Go to the Play Store and download the Airtel thanks app
- Now open the app and enter your mobile number then you will receive an OTP enter rate and just sign in into the app
- Now, in the New popup window, you will get your mobile number with your internet balance validity.
So here is the last method to check your Airtel number just by calling on the customer care
3. Airtel number check using IVR | Active or Not | Validity | Detail
To check your Airtel number call on 121 and then follow the assistant it will help you to know your Airtel number and let me tell you one thing that it will be a time-consuming process. I would suggest you go with the USSD code because it is the best way to check your Airtel number or you can use an Android app.
So that’s it for today guys this is Backdroid, hopefully, you got your Airtel number and that’s what I want I want to help you and we have one whole series on Airtel. If you have any quires let me know in the comments.