Hey, do you want to use a grid on the camera? Or wanted to use grid lines?
Gridlines are one of the most valuable things when you want to center your object to capture stunning images. And in this tutorial, I will teach you how to turn on or use grilled lines on a grid on camera. You can perform this on android and even on iOS. The steps are pretty much the same.
Lear in BackDroid Style to turn on the grid on the Android camera app.
To enable the grid line on the camera app, Open the camera app settings, then tap on grid lines. At last, turn it on.
How to Use Grid Lines Android
- First of all, open your default camera app.
- The second step is to tap on the three dots on the top right-hand side or slide left to right to get into settings.
- You must find the grid by tapping on it in the settings menu.
- Now turn it on to use it.
You can use the same procedure even on iOS. The steps will be a little complicated, but you can do so. The procedure is pretty much the same.
Benefits of Using Camera Grid Lines
- Make your main object a priority.
- It helps to click better pictures.
- To Fix camera alignment.
- To get the main object in the center.
A Grid is a setting on your camera that shows lines/grids, so you will be able to assess the proportions of your subject. They sometimes call this the Rule of Thirds. The point of this is to put your subject along a vertical or horizontal line. Your subject should be along the intersections.Source: Oppo
Ok, so that’s it for the tutorial. I know this is a concise tutorial, but I hope you understand.