I'm Android Care Taker!
Hey, do you want to use a grid on the camera? Or are you wanted to use grid lines?
Gridlines are one of the most valuable things when you want to center your object to capture stunning images. And in this tutorial, I will teach you how to turn on or use grilled lines on a grid on camera. You can perform this on android and even on iOS. The steps are pretty much the same.
Lear in BackDroid Style to turn on the grid on the Android camera app.
To enable the grid line on the camera app, Open the camera app settings, then tap on grid lines. At last, please turn it on.
How to Use Grid Lines Android
- First of all, open your default camera app.
- The second step is tapping the three dots on the top right-hand side or sliding left to right to enter settings.
- Finding the grid by tapping it in the settings menu would be best.
- Now turn it on to use it.
You can use the same procedure even on iOS. The steps will be a little complicated, but you can do so. The procedure is pretty much the same.
Benefits of Using Camera Grid Lines
- Make your main object a priority.
- It helps to click better pictures.
- To Fix camera alignment.
- To get the main object in the center.
Overall, gridlines in a camera app can provide a valuable visual aid for composing better photos. They can also help train the eye to see and create better compositions even when not using the gridlines.
Using camera grid lines can provide several benefits for photographers, including:
- Better composition: Grid lines can help photographers to create well-balanced and aesthetically pleasing compositions. Photographers can create more dynamic and visually exciting photos by following the rule of thirds and aligning elements on the gridlines.
- Straight horizon lines: Grid lines can also help photographers to ensure that horizon lines are straight and level, which is essential for landscape photography.
- Symmetry and alignment: Grid lines can help ensure that architectural elements or other symmetrical subjects are correctly aligned and balanced within the frame.
- Improved accuracy: Grid lines can also help photographers be more precise and accurate when framing their shots, resulting in sharper and more professional-looking photos.
My Experience with grid lines
Here is how using my camera’s grid lines makes my photos 10x better.
When I first started using the grill lines, seeing all those horizontal and vertical lines on the object was horrible.
But slowly, I overcame that horribleness and started using it to help me to line the object in the center of whatever my object was. I try to have a line in the center so that, in such a manner, my focus is super sharp when it comes to clicking awesome photos because I am using grid lines.
So I am listing some of the screenshots. I am clicking the photos using my camera app where the grill lines are showing, making things much better. It keeps me to a line object wherever I want, so 3*3 blocks.
If the feature is unavailable on your smartphone, you can go out with any third-party camera app. We already have a list of the ten best smartphone camera apps you should try.
Overall, camera grid lines can help photographers improve their skills and create better photos, regardless of their experience level.
A Grid is a setting on your camera that shows lines/grids, so you will be able to assess the proportions of your subject. They sometimes call this the Rule of Thirds. The point of this is to put your subject along a vertical or horizontal line. Your subject should be along the intersections.Source: Oppo
Ok, so that’s it for the tutorial. I know this is a concise tutorial, but I hope you understand.