Hey, do you want to use a grid on the camera? Or wanted to use grid lines?
Gridlines are one of the most useful things when you want to center your object to capture stunning images. And in this tutorial, I am gonna teach you how to turn on or how to use grilled lines on a grid on camera. You can perform this on android and even on iOS. The steps are pretty same
How to Use Grid Lines Android
- First of all, open your default camera app.
- Now the second step is to tap on the three dots on the top right-hand side or slide left to right to get into settings.
- In the settings menu, you have to find grid tapping on it.
- Now turn it on to use it.
You can use the same procedure even on iOS. Steps will be a little complicated but you can do so the procedure is pretty much the same.
Benefits of Using Camera Grid Lines
- Make your main object priority
- Helps to click better pictures
- To Fix camera alingment
- To get the main object in center
A Grid is a setting on your camera that shows lines/grids, so you will be able to assess the proportions of your subject. They sometimes call this the Rule of Thirds. The point of this is to put your subject along a vertical or horizontal line. Your subject should be along the intersections.Source: Oppo
Ok, so that’s it for the tutorial. I know this is a very short tutorial but I hope you understand.